Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Paper airplanes flies everywhere II




ok~ continuation from last time~ this time i got moar time to rubbish talk here.
like i say~ lets be paper airplanes
or we aldy are paper airplane~
some can fly long distance. some fall without even spread their wings properly. some even got supports from the wind to fly.
i wonder which one we are

today i high jump
first impression : WTH? WHY R U MAKING ME DO THIS!!??? I DONT WANNA JUMP!!! OH NO!!! ITS MY TURN!!! IM SHORT YO! JUZ THE SAME SIZE AS THAT PALANG~ im gonna diee~~~ help me~~~ im making a fool of myself

*i failed*

second try : I WANNA DO IT AGAIN!! I HAVE TO PASS THIS DAMN THING!! *hand gripping* tch. RIGHT! MY TURN NOW! no moar runing away~ teacher calling ME~ please let me pass this time..





*phailed again*

ok~ so i got no luck with the winds..or izit because im too heavy for the wind to help lift me up while i jump?? =.=
but then again~ im not a wind defenceless~ i love wind and wind love meh!
even when i got home~ the wind suddenly become a typhoon and almost flung my house rooftop. reban ayam all gone. haiz~ see how the wind love me and wants me?? =.=

well watever it is.. whether there got a wind or no wind in certain times.. i'll juz have to keep on walking on tat road waiting for the breeze to come. better this way than stay at home where we get fake breeze from technology.

i just got a msg from my aneue and we gonna have a petition
NO MORE COMMUNIST!!! NO MORE COMMUNIST!!! WE ARE ANTI COMMUNIST!!! COMMUNIST ALL HATES RUKI AND JROCKERS. WE HATE COMMUNIST!!!

LONG LIVE NATURAL TYPHOON!!!!

P/S land breeze or air breeze does not make you get flu~ dont blame those that help you cool in hot weather. pity them. love them. take care of your health everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment